Current Issue – YPL2 – Issue 14 (June 2015)
Editors: Rebecca Woods, Ella Jeffries, Mariam Dar and Aiqing Wang.
The current issue is the sixth online-only edition of YPL2. The entire issue or each individual paper can be downloaded for free in .pdf format. If you cannot view these files please download a PDF viewer such as Foxit Reader or Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Cover, Editorial Note & Contents (Front Pages – 134 kb)
- Mariam Dar, Huma Anwaar, Marilyn Vihman & Tamar Keren-Portnoy – Developing an Urdu CDI for early language acquisition (Full paper – 658kb)
- Ella Jeffries – Pre-school children’s identification of familiar speakers and the role of accent features (Full paper – 974 kb)
- Ania Kubisz – The role of gender-correlated sociolinguistic variables in identifying speaker-indexical information (Full paper – 1.2 mb)
- Rachelle Lee – Implicit associations with Welsh in two educational contexts (Full paper – 862kb)
- Chen Shen & Dominic Watt – Accent categorisation by lay listeners: which type of “native ear” works better? (Full paper – 563kb)